The copyright for all ‘Pencils and Pixels’ materials, belongs to the University of Lincoln and are made available under a Creative Commons license.
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute this work to The University of Lincoln (with link).
- Non-Commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
For possible use under any other licensing terms, please contact Pam Locker.
We would be grateful for any feedback and to hear about how you are using these materials in your teaching and learning. Thank you.